Swatches


I finished my first swatch last night and blocked it. Sadly, it does not meet my gauge requirement for the upcoming sweater I will be knitting. I will have to try again tonight with bigger size needles in hopes that this will work. If not, I am not sure what I am going to do.

Also finished blocking the body pieces for Mr. Bean’s teddy bear and I have noticed that I accidentally made an extra row on one of the pieces. Its not much of a difference but I hope that it doesn’t mess everything up when I sew the pieces together.

I will add photos soon.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s