My very first knitting project was Mr. Bean’s teddy bear. It took me a whole month (feb 04) to complete the bear all in garter stitch. Well I have recently found out this little girl loves Mr. Bean so I decided to make a new one for her. I also wanted to see how my skills have improved since 2004.
Well I found the pattern again online and I decided I would rewrite it in order to knit the bear in stockinette stitch. Well the body pieces came together nicely but then I moved on to the head, I couldn’t figure out how to change the pattern. I tried several times but just couldn’t get it right. So, I am just going to knit it all in garter stitch like the pattern calls for which kinda sucks…I don’t like the look of the garter stitch. Oh well.
Hoping to have this bear done by next weekend.