I wish I had something awesome to talk about. All I got is what follows next.
Random things from this weekend…
- Charlie jumps the fence non-stop and its getting outta hand.
- While trying to get the pups in the house, I hear a small voice say “help”. I look around and find a lil kid on the other side of the fence laying flat on the ground with his bike on top of him. So I help. It was a lil funny.
- Take the hubby to the ER sunday morning for an upper respitory infection (Feel well soon honey).
- Charlie attempts to eat everything that might smell good to him. Thats a lot.
- Attach mirror to dresser finally…but for some reason it tilts forward and looks funny.
- Clean house and make step-daughters room livable for when she comes and visits for christmas. I even put some christmas lights up in her room to go with her pink christmas tree.
I don’t have any more decent stories from this weekend. Maybe I should right stuff down, make a note so I can remember everything. That might be a good idea.